Sunday, July 30, 2006

Taking a short break

I know service on this blog has been a bit intermittent recently. I had intended to post about Bible deists yesterday, Saturday, but ran out of time to complete it and didn't get the chance to finish it until this evening, Sunday.

I had been planning a two week break from blogging for my trip to Israel. That has not happened, but I am now taking a break for a few days, and announcing it in advance. Tomorrow morning I leave for the Suffolk coast, about 80 miles north of here in Chelmsford, where I will be staying with some friends who have taken a chalet there. This should be a quiet and peaceful time - although my friends' 12-year-old son will stop it being boring! The weather looks promising, mostly sunny but without the excessive heat of the last couple of weeks. I expect to be home on Thursday, but I will be busy with other things on Friday, so I may not blog again, or answer comments, for another week or so.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:14:00 am, Blogger David Ker said...

Have a great break. I've been enjoying your recent surge of posts. My Mom just got back from Kent, Lincolnshire, etc. and said the weather was terrific. We head to California on Friday and so my blogging will be a bit sketchy for a couple weeks as well.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:32:00 pm, Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

I am having a hard time not turning on the heat here in Vancouver. We are the international holdout on global warming! Brrr.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:39:00 pm, Blogger Peter Kirk said...

Lingamish's Mom was luckier than me with her vacation in England. The weather has turned quite a bit cooler with heavy showers blowing in the wind, perhaps more like Vancouver! I just arrived home early, partly because of the weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home