Sunday, June 11, 2006

Baddow Life newspaper

One of the projects I work on for my church is Baddow Life newspaper. This is a quarterly 8-page newspaper which is jointly produced by the three Anglican churches in Great Baddow, the village where I live which is now more or less a suburb of the county town, Chelmsford. The newspaper is distributed free of charge to almost all of the about 6000 homes in Great Baddow. It includes articles of general community interest as well as about the Christian faith and the churches' activities. The June 2006 issue has just been uploaded to the printers and to the website, and the printed copies are due to be distributed on Thursday 22nd June.

I write some articles for the newspaper and help to coordinate others. I also help with technical issues. For the record as much as anything else, I have uploaded to my personal website a selection of the articles I have myself written for Baddow Life over the last three years.

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 6:29:00 am, Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

I liked your article on the Da Vinci Code - very to the point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home