Monday, October 30, 2006

House For Sale in High Wycombe

This is a change from most of my posts here, but this is a convenient way to put my advertisement on the Internet:

I am selling my house in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK. This is not where I am currently living. I did live there for my last few years as a member of Wycliffe Bible Translators, and since then the house has been let. The tenant intends to move out soon, and the house will then be available for purchase.

The house is a four bedroomed semi-detached house, solidly built of brick in the 1950's, on the western edge of High Wycombe (30 miles north west of London on the way to Oxford), convenient for the M40 motorway and Heathrow Airport. It is in a good position, near to public woodland and with a great view from the back. Downstairs there is a lounge, a dining room, a kitchen and breakfast room, and a shower room. Upstairs there are three large bedrooms, one small one, and a bathroom and separate toilet. Outside there is reasonably large garden, a garage, and off road parking for several cars.

I am offering the house for £215,000, which is a bargain price for a house of this size in this area. I may be able to offer a discount for a private sale. If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail: peter AT qaya DOT org, or by commenting on this post.

UPDATE 14th December: I have now put this house up for sale with agents Philip Green and Partners, and the details are on the Internet. Here is the new picture which the agents took:


UPDATE 12th January: The house is now sold - at least, I have a confirmed buyer.