Thursday, June 22, 2006

Second Coming insurance refused!

I don't really intend this blog to be a collection of oddities. But I can't resist linking to this one, about three sisters who tried to insure themselves to cover the cost of bringing up Christ, if they should conceive him by virgin birth for his Second Coming! This is what the BBC says, so I suppose it must be true, although I am asking a friend who works for them to check it out.

Of course these sisters have forgotten that the Second Coming will not be a repeat of the first one, not another child being born by virgin birth, but:
At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
Mark 13:26 (TNIV©)

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 26, 2006 5:00:00 pm, Blogger Paul Morriss said...

I used to worry if my younger brother might be Jesus coming again, would I get in trouble for the way I treated him?

Then when I was older I realised that Jesus wouldn't come the same way the second time. I also realised he wasn't perfect, so he couldn't be Jesus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home